It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Hey Greg; check the "Welcome" in thread of TSS/MSOKC 2nd hal 
President

Class: Road Race
Chassis: Comet
Engine: Yamaha
Post Hey Greg; check the "Welcome" in thread of TSS/MSOKC 2nd hal
When CRP decided to operate the track this year, many people got the impression that there were bad feelings between the CRP track staff and MSOKC in general and Team Davis, Team Iannielo, and Greg Wilkinson in particular. The reason why CRP chose to run the operations was clearly economic in that it was their track and they wanted to return to the business model upon which the track was founded; i.e. an income-generating entity. Therefore, CRP's decision to run the races was purely a business decision.
There was no animosity among CRP and MSOKC personnel. This was clearly discussed at MSOKC BOD meetings beginning the middle of last season and CRP did the very correct thing in notifying MSOKC of their intentions and giving the Club plenty of advanced notice. It was clearly stated in last year’s MSOKC minutes and during a speech at the Awards Banquet that MSOKC understood CRP's decision. It was also renumerated that we would support CRP and continue to attend races at the track.
Many people however misunderstood the split and thought is was under duress and with bad feelings. As stated above, the split was respectful and amiable. Every time that I personally spoke with Eric, he made me and my team feel welcome to enjoy racing at CRP. Many other people however, were still under the misconception that there was a bad relationship. To communicate to all concerned that our position was amiable, I asked Eric and Grant ( Eric’s designated scribe ) to post on our Forum the “welcome” that you will see in a thread of Bill Bruce’s post titled, “ TSS/MSOKC 2nd half season Point Championship.” Please read Grant’s post for yourself and be assured that it is sincere and let’s get on with the business of racing as often as we can at CRP.

Sincerely, Bill Davis Team Davis Patriarch and MSOKC President

Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Hey Greg; check the "Welcome" in thread of TSS/MSOKC 2nd hal 

Class: Mastercan,juniors
Chassis: Arrow
Engine: Kt 100
Post Re: Hey Greg; check the "Welcome" in thread of TSS/MSOKC 2nd hal
*Golf Clap* 8-)

Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 pm