It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:23 am

Commercial Point Reminder 
Vice President

Class: Jr. Clone
Chassis: Bandit
Engine: 4 cycle Clone
Post Commercial Point Reminder
Just want to remind everyone that The Commercial Point Karting Classic is quickly approaching. August 2-3-4. On line registration is open to pre register and secure pit spots. Pit are first come first serve. A 20ft x 40ft space is $20.00 and only 2 racers per spot. We have purchased some new barricades for turns one and two. This will eliminate the guardrail we have had in the future that racers complained about the bolt heads. This has been eliminated, I know this will make a few racers happy.

We have added a Junior LO 206 class this year, and there will be a Vintage Kart exposistion race and kart display. Friday evening there will be a Car Show and live music downtown. Saturday directly following the races there will be a free concert by the band Hard Days Night. They are a Beatles tribute band and from everyone I've talked to, it's hard to tell them from the real thing.

We welcome back our regular racers and hope to see a lot of new faces. This event is getting bigger and better every year. There is a lot of hard work that goes into putting this race on. We are always looking for volunteers to help out, especially on set up day (July 27th) and tear down after the races on Sunday. Hope to see everyone there.

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:50 pm