It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Shifter Challenge 
President

Class: Road Race
Chassis: Comet
Engine: Yamaha
Post Shifter Challenge
Hey you Shifter guys !

A friend of mine, Tim Kay, ( MSOKC member and club supporter ! ) from mid Pennsylvania asked me to issue a challenge to you guys for the upcoming Memorial Day , May 31 , race.

Tim drives several 125 WKA Shifter races each year and even has his own track that he is opening ( slowly ) this year. Tim has practiced at Circleville a few times the passed years and would really like to have some fun with you guys .

You guys have been slow to get going so far this season but let's get kickn'. Rocky, Connor, Doug, and a guy in a CRG have been there so far. You all are a pretty tight-knit group and need to contact each other to get the interest generated in what has been one of the hottest classes in the past.

So, let me ask you guys to do this. Starting with Dale, how about Dale call one of the other guys and if that guy ( let's say Joe the Pro ) commits, have Joe call someone. If each guy recruits just one guy, that won't be too much work and in the end, you should be able to field 10 or twelve - and give Tim a RACE !

PS: I'm doing the same thing for the Cloners ( Yes, I'm gonna race too ! )

Thanks, Bill cell/text 740 364 8013

Tue May 19, 2015 11:14 am