It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:25 pm

Race Director for the past 3 years 

Post Race Director for the past 3 years
Original Author: Biesse26

To the bald headed race director for the last three years. I love you man!!! You have ALWAYS tried to do the right thing. You have made some mistakes and owned them when you do. You have been a great race director for the past 3 years.

However, I am GLAD to see you go!!! Your dad does not drink beer which will save me a lot of money. Laughing Your dad taught you everthing you know. He is much better looking than you and can probably drive circles around you. So you leave the thankless position and put your driving skirt on and come race with the big boys.

With all due respect you called some great races. You got in my cooler many times after the race and NEVER once hesitate to throw a black flag my way if it was deserved. To you and all the VOLUNTEERS... keep doing what you do. No one else has a club like we do!

Bob McConnell
Max Speed Karting

Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Post Re: Race Director for the past 3 years
Original Author: srkp94

Bob I hope I am able to save you Beer money and also keep baldy raceable in 09. I do know what the BLACK flags are for and will not be scared to piont a rolled one or wave an unfurled at any kart deserving one. RD09

Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:29 pm

Engine: LO 206
Post Re: Race Director for the past 3 years
Hey, wait a second! Bob was plying Bo with beer too? Why you two-timing, double-dipping.......... I feel so used.

But, as far as I saw, Bo was always on the ball. Not only trying his best to keep things fair and square on the track but being aware of everything. He even black-flagged my driver because he could feel the mist of water from a broken hose as she went by the start finish line and got her in the pits before it melted down to a $3k hunk of molten aluminum. Thanks again Bo.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:56 pm
Profile WWW