It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:32 am

Would you assist Club by renting the Server for this month. 
President

Class: Road Race
Chassis: Comet
Engine: Yamaha
Post Would you assist Club by renting the Server for this month.
Dear fellow karters and everyone interested in Karting in central Ohio;

I hope that you out there all agree that the Club Website is a valuable communication tool providing news, exchange of ideas, classifieds, announcements, etc. Back when Frank was the WebMaster, he arranged to have the Club use his company's server at no charge.

Since switching over to a different WebMaster, we had to enroll with a different server which is not free. Even though the service costs only $5 per month, it hasn't been free. To rent the server, money was taken out of the Club treasury until the Club balance got below $100; at which time, I, Bill Davis have been paying it.

I have "ponied up" $30 for the six months of July, Aug. Sept. Oct, Nov. and Dec. I think I've "done my turn." Would someone else volunteer to take care of this Month ? Your name will be posted on the Forum so that everyone will know who to thank and also so that we can see who took their turn. This request will be posted each month.

Regards, Bill Davis MSOKC President and Secretary.

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:33 pm

Class: LO206
Chassis: n.a.
Engine: animal
Post Re: Would you assist Club by renting the Server for this month.
Where to send the money?

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:39 pm

President

James;

Thanks for the Club. Text me your phone and I'll text you a copy of the $5 invoice from PayPal and the address of our Treasurer, Butch McCall to send the payment. Butch will work with the WebMaster to make the payment to PayPal.

Thanks again; Bill
cell/text 740 364 8013

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:07 pm

President

Website contributors:
2016: July $5, Aug.$5, Sept.$5, Oct.$5, Nov.$5, Dec.$5 Bill Davis
2017 Jan. $5 James Taite
Feb. $5 James Taite
Mar. $5 Curt Gilligan !!!

The Club and all Central Ohio Karters thanks you guys !!!!

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:12 pm

President

In January, James Taite donated $20 to the club to pay for Server rental for the Club. We used $5 for Jan and $5 for Feb.
His remaining $10 was put into reserve in case of emergency, hoping that someone else "Out There" would help out. Curt Gilligan then sent in $10 so we were able to use that money to pay for Mar. and banked his other $5. We just received an invoice for Apr., May ., and June so James' remaining $10 and the other $5 of Curt's will go to pay this latest $15 invoice. Soooooooo. Now. James and Curt's donations have been consumed and we need someone else out there to help out.
I know our ( notice I stated "OUR" ) club isn't very active right now, but as I said at the beginning of this thread, we still need to keep the Forum going so that we can at least keep communicating..
Something will happen in the future at the track and it'll be revived. Look at what's happened up at Adkins/Indian Valley Kart Club. After being dormant for years, they are racing a full schedule now and they are pulling over 60 karts ! WOW! I think something good will happen to Circleville too so we need to keep MSOKC breathing !
That's enough for now. Let us hear from you. ( And, we need that seed money to keep our line of communication open )
Your President, Bill Davis 740 364 8013

Wed May 31, 2017 9:39 pm