It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Tony Kart 
President

Class: Road Race
Chassis: Comet
Engine: Yamaha
Post Tony Kart
A really nice Tony Kart;

Campaigned / Raced only in 2014 by MSOKC's very own National Champ Braden Eves in all the National level circuits, WKA, SKUSA, USPKA with always podium.

As with all the guys at that level he sold the chassis at end of the year to buy a new one. A guy who races Sprint cars bought it to play, put on a fresh APPCO, but used it only a coupla’ times in ‘15 and ’16. Once he realized he was still too busy to run it, I got a good deal on it. I wanted to see how good Tonys really are and my son Mike raced it at Adkins early in ’17 and sure enough, it was great and he won all three heats. He wanted to keep using it but I took it back to play with myself and also to put it up for sale. Several guys wanted it so I’ve been holding onto it while they came up with the money
( you know how that is ) ; but, I can’t keep it in my inventory much longer so it’s “on the blocks”.

I can pass on the savings, that I got it for -------- $1500 for the Roller. $500 for APPCO engine package ( mount, clutch, can, and carb, etc – reasonable eng price because prob a few more heats and then ready for top engine rebuild.)

Bill Davis, Columbus
Max Speed Karting

Attachments:
small file low shot.JPG
small file low shot.JPG [ 31.34 KiB | Viewed 1249 times ]
small file birds eye.JPG
small file birds eye.JPG [ 36.37 KiB | Viewed 1249 times ]
Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:46 pm